Followers

Friday, May 20, 2016

Only ONE MORE DAY!!! UPDATED!!!!! New popening bid pricing on two items

Tomorrow is the last day for the auction to help pay Lily Belle's cancer bills!  Plese click on this LINK to be taken to the full listing of what is available and bid your hearts out!



Saundra Romanus has requested that the opening bids on two items that she has donated be reduced, as no one has bid on either item!  So, each item, the dachshund key fob and the dachshund tote, are being offered with an opening bid of $5.00 each!  Please bid now as I doubt that they will last long!


5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE bid $10.00 on the Dachshund Tote.... We had THOUGHT that we had Already made a bid on it...

Ruby said...

I want to make a bid on item #13...my bid is $15
ooooo, this is exciting!

Kisses,
Ruby ♥

rubytheairedalepup.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy! Ok thanks for the reminder
Lily & Edward

Two French Bulldogs said...

I want $12 for the tote
Lily & Edward

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Will you post directions on how to make payments? I'm planning to win the gift card and hoping Mom buys me something fun.

Love and licks,
Cupcake