Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pawty Update 2

Chip here- Miss Mindy, the Weinermobile WILL be picking you up after it picks up our fiances, Amber Da Weenie and Max!  Then off to pick up anyone else in Florida attending before heading to SC to get the Puddles Pack!  BTW- the Cheetohs truck was just here and the Cheetohs are hidden in the garage.  Just waiting on the Bud Light truck!  The chandeliers arrive tomorrow, as does the water slide and pool (it will be very hot this weekend after all!)  The White Dog Army arrives sometime late tomorrow, driving in from New Mexico, Shiloh and Shasta are flring their Sopwith Camels and hopefully the SLimmer Pugs ar cathcing a ride with them!  NINA has informed us that she is packed and ready to go- she just has to figure out how to sneak into her Mom's car tomorrow and stay out of sight for five hours!

11 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Since daddy is still recovering from his surgery, we were allowed to pile in the pug-mobile aka Ford Fusion...black. We'll be seein' ya soon!
Much Luvums,
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Unknown said...

OH BOY! I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun! I will bring some Guinness and some chicken wings if that is OK! Want some Rum and coke too? I can sneak it out of Dad's bar.
Lovies, Miss Mindy

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY GOSH after reading all the attendees to the party I'm purrty sure you'll be needing someone to bail you out. Just give me a ding-a-ling. I'll be there in two shakes of a cat's tail.
Hugs Madi your BFFF

3 doxies said...

Hehehehe...Nina has to stay out of site furs 5 hours...how is hers gonna eat...oh dat was what hers packed!

I is soooooooo excited furs da pawty. But I wonders if Francine is gonna catch wind of dis.

Is Goose comin'? Goose HAS to come.

Puddles

GOOSE said...

I would love to come!!!!!! What can I bring? Sounds like you have the essentials covered pretty well. I do have some mighty fine squirrel roasting sticks I could bring. I have a stick for any affair/pawty/gathering/get together. Oooooo I also found MOM secret stash of this really cool beer called "Black Dog Ale". She has had this stuff for lets see....I'm 12 and Pete before me was 2 when she got it so....it's about 24 or 25 years old! The bottles have this cool picture of a dog that looked just like her Pete on it. I could bring a few of those. And for laughs (like we would need more laughs) I could bring Mr. Giggles. Count me in!
Blessings,
Goose

The Heartbeats said...

Hey when you pick up Puddles, swing by and get me! I need to get outta this joint. Since my court date, Ma's been hassling me about everything.

Calhoun

The Heartbeats said...

Hey when you pick up Puddles, swing by and get me! I need to get outta this joint. Since my court date, Ma's been hassling me about everything.

Calhoun

Sheltie Times said...

What a wild time.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD.... I really HOPE that Francine doesn't sniff this Super Pawty out!! She is a PAWty POOPer. I'm just sayin.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

No bouncy house though, pleeeeeze. OK! Me always gets bounced on me head in those tings!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Should we wait by the curb?
Benny & Lily