Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mail Call and MORE SNOW!!!

We are ahead of What's Her Name in the card sweepstakes- received our second card from Jolly Old England yesterday, from our favorite Ginger Persian- Ginger Jasper!!!!  Mom is green with jellyness, as Frankie would say- She has NO CARDS to our 2!!!!!

Snow is coming down as we work on our blog- maybe it will finally cover the grass (and our "presents" ?)

What's Her Name has to see the people vet today- she has  a cold which has settled into her chest which usually leads to bronchitis. 

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Squeeeeeee my dad just came in with the MAIL... and guess WHAT??? there was a letter fur ME and DOUBLE guess WHAT???? It was from YOU !!! Thank you so very very much fur that cute pon thingy. I can assure you that I will make MY ol' What's Her Name take me to PetSmart next week!!!! You are such very much special furends.
I hope that whats her name feels better... sooooooon.
It is just spitting snow here right now. Tomorrow we will get a dusting or so. BAH.. I want SPRING TO HURRY.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ooooops I furgot this and had to come back...
Tell What's Her Name that she needs two more legs
and a nice TAIL.
Then SHE would get MAIL.

hehehe

the booker man said...

hihi ya'll!!

isn't it so very super awesome sauce to get cards in the snail mail? woofin' of cards, thankies bunches 'n tons for sending me and asa a christmas card! it's also grrreat to meet you, and we look forward to followin' your bloggie! :)

*woof*
the booker man